Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Allow me to Introduce myself- The Shrink

Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog! I am so happy to have finally created this fetish diary to share stories, experiences and create a venue for outsiders to come to and get to know me, what I am about and sample a bit of my work.
My name is Dana, The Shrink. I specialize in Therapeutic Submission, Erotic Hypnosis, and Fetish play. I am very much dominant, but more sensuous than "bad ass". My charms, good looks and ability to psychologically/mentally fuck you into submission will have you desperate to experience more of me.
Hypnosis is not the only thing that I enjoy. I love fantasy role playing, cuckolding, feminization, long conversations about any and everything from sex to philosophy to sports to politics and religion. I am very intellectual, very well rounded and well traveled. A conversation with me leaves lasting impressions on everyone that I come in contact with. I am loved, admired and respected by many.
Now, I do have rules. The first, Be RESPECTFUL! I will not tolerate disrespect of any kind. Being disrespectful is a fast way to put you on my bad side and have you blocked and forgotten in a heart beat. Secondly, do not waste my time on the phone. When you call me on Niteflirt, be sure you know what you are looking for, and be engaging in your conversation. 1-5 minute callers annoy me and chances are, I may block you for wasting my time. I enjoy long calls. If all you have to spare are a few minutes, that tells me you really aren't that interesting in developing a friendship and are just using the few bucks you have left in your account. So be prepared for long calls, especially if you are calling for a hypno session. Which brings me to my third rule. Do not call me expecting to be hypnotized in five minutes. Being put in a trance is a process that takes time depending on how well connected we are and how compliant you are. If you do not believe you can be hypnotized and want to "challenge me" but are difficult and uncooperative for kicks, don't waste my time, your time or your money. I take what I do very seriously.
Lastly, I am big on Hypno Recordings. I understand there are a lot of people who enjoy the idea of hypnosis but are afraid or hesitant to do a live hypno call. So I am putting together a catalog of mp3s that range from general hypnosis, erotic hypnosis, feminization, goddess and body worship, guided masturbation, psychological manipulation, brainwash, and more. I do custom mp3 recordings. If you would like to order one, email me @ danatheshrink@yahoo.com. Custom mp3 records are $10/minute for new customers. Established customers get up to $15 off for custom recordings that are 30 minutes or more.
So with all of that being said, purchase one of my mp3s that's located on the sidebar. Once you hear my seductive voice, you'll crave to hear me live. $2.35/min, new callers who sign up get their first three minutes free! Talk to you soon! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment