Saturday, October 24, 2015

Pills, Poppers, Pussy, OH MY! The mp3

So you wanna get high? Let's get high... pills, poppers, pussy, oh my! I have been getting A LOT of calls from guys seeking forced intox. I'm betting the other blog post about Adam intrigued a lot of guys and caused their curiosity about me to flourish. The "Pills, Poppers and Pussy" blog entry received over 200 hits in one day and from that came many requests for me to do a trance/hypno audio recording for forced intox. "Pills, Poppers, Pussy!" is quite catchy and I've recruited a few new Dana-Droids who have found themselves chanting it as they get wasted. Some of you are becoming my mindless intox addicts and it is so damn amusing. So what is this hot new mp3 that's selling like crazy? Listen to a sample of it here!
I had so much fun making this mp3 that I think I might do a few more for my Black Cock craving patients who come to me confession their perverse thoughts and fantasies, as well as my secret cum craving fetishists and my dana-droids who desire to be a cuckold.
Buy the full mp3 on Niteflirt for $15.

Adam, that pill popping slut had to buy it at a higher rate of $75. Why? Because he's my bitch and he's not allowed to pay anything less than that for material that amplifies his craving for Jack Daniels and Xanax. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment